Product Manager Telephony - VOIP
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on our leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is a rapidly growing private equity backed company with a close-knit team. We value collaboration and take pride in our innovative product development and high standards of customer service.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong agile mindset of creating value to guide our Telephony software development team to deliver top of the line products. You will work closely with team members from R&D, QA, Marketing and Sales to define the development of new features and continually improve our suite of products throughout their life cycle. You will take the lead in organizing the efforts of a cross-functional team to deliver high quality product enhancements to our growing base of clients. The ideal candidate has prior experience in a similar role; has excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills; and is highly resourceful with a can-do attitude.
What you will do:
As part of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Become an expert in our market, with a focus on customer experience.
- Contribute to the development of the software’s new functions and features to support closing new business opportunities.
- You will gather, prioritize, plan, and execute the development schedule for new products, feature requests and requirements, and bug reports.
- As the voice of the customer within Voxco, you will communicate frequently with clients and other key points of contact.
- Work in an Agile environment with a cross-functional team of designers, software developers, marketers, QA and more to shape the product and create value for our customers.
- Create user stories and other materials to clearly illustrate the team’s efforts and sign-off on the newly delivered functionalities.
- Optimize the value of work carried out by the team by prioritizing the product backlog.
- Coordinate non-technical activities of product delivery (i.e. knowledge transfer for support/training teams, release notes, help documentation, etc.)
- Work with marketing team to create targeted content
What it takes:
In order to be considered for the position you must met the following requirements:
- Experience with telephony concepts (SIP, VOIP, PSTN, PBX, IVR)
- Understanding of cloud technology and services, ideally on Azure, as we operate a mix of on-premises and SaaS deployments.
- 3+ years experience in product management or Product Manager roles in an agile environment
- Experience in the telephony and call center sector with a proven track record of deploying customer centric initiatives to drive improvement
- Strong analytical skills. Able to understand business requirements, opportunity costs, trade-offs and effectively translate these into documentation.
- You listen. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push things forward. People love working with you.
- Strong communication skills. Able to clearly explain and articulate concepts in a concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work with global teams
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English
Assets to your candidacy
- Experience working with call center software
- Experience with Twilio or similar platforms
- Experience in survey or feedback systems.
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with major software refactoring process
Voxco is an international, entrepreneurial company. We pride ourselves on being a close-knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
We pride ourselves on being a close-knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Competitive Salary
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to clinic)
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program