Sales Development Representative
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a private equity-backed global provider of omnichannel survey software that is used to create phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on our leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise.
We are an entrepreneurial company with a close-knit team that values collaboration. The Lead generation and marketing team drives the lead generation initiatives for our different sales offices in North America, Europe, and Australia.
Voxco is looking to add Sales Development Representative to the lead generation team. The overriding responsibility of this role is the execution of multi-touch lead generation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
SDR will work closely with the Sales Team. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
What you will do:
As part of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Identifying the needs and challenges of the prospective customer and connect with the Voxco Value proposition
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation, a list of target accounts, call strategies & messaging to drive opportunities for new business, for account executives and sales managers
- Lead initial outreach to prospects in US and Canada companies via Cold calling, Email, Linkedin Outreach and social media outreach
- Consistently achieve a weekly quota of Sales Qualified Leads
- Keeping meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Manage lead generation campaigns performance in terms of evaluating results tactic by tactic and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance. Analyze and report results effectively
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
Our ideal candidate:
- Loves to prospect - act as the engine of our sales team
- Eagerness and ability to learn Voxco Products and Services
- Skill with conversational sales techniques and social prospecting
- Has 1+ years of B2B sales or B2B sales development experience
- Has Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Bilingualism is an asset
- Has the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Has a history of high performance in sales or service-oriented jobs
- Only candidates who are able to work in our Montreal office will be considered
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day.
A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Hybrid Work environment
- Full range of health benefits after 3 months of employment
- STM public transit co-pay program
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program
- Dining room and a game room
- Competitive salary package
- Your voice matters