Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on our leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is an entrepreneurial company with a close-knit team. We value collaboration and take pride in our high standards of customer service.
We are looking for an experienced, technically-minded Product Manager who also has a strong business understanding and customer focus. You will work closely with team members from R&D, QA, Marketing and Sales to define the development of new features and continually improve our suite of products throughout their life cycle. You will take the lead in organizing the efforts of a cross-functional team to deliver high quality product enhancements to our growing base of clients.
What you will do:
- Gather industry, competitive and client research to help shape our product strategy.
- Engage with customers at various levels to convey our product capabilities and roadmap, and to understand client requirements. Assist with responses to RFQ and client presentation.
- Participate in product portfolio planning and manage the product roadmap – including prioritization, delivery milestones, release dates, end-of-life planning.
- Gather detailed functional requirements from business and Voxco stakeholders. Help define use cases and feature sets as they fit into the overall platform and highlight/define benefits that clients derive from new features.
- Create clear, well-documented product requirements (PRD): detailed requirements for development team (user stories, mock-ups).
- Collaborate on UX/UI design. Review technical specifications with R&D team and participate in the design/creation of mock-ups and wireframes.
- Define and prioritize product backlog in user stories.
- Coordinate non-technical activities of product delivery (i.e. knowledge transfer for support/training teams, release notes, help documentation, etc.)
What it takes:
In order to be considered for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- At least 3+ years experience in Product Management for a software company.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to understand business requirements, opportunity costs, trade-offs and effectively translate these into documentation.
- Intensely collaborative and capable of leading a cross-functional team.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented. Excellent project and process management skills.
- Strong communication skills. Able to clearly explain and articulate concepts in a concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good understanding of web and mobile software development.
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Only candidates who can work in our Montreal office will be considered.
Assets to your candidacy are:
- Experience in a subscription-based industry.
- Experience in survey or feedback systems.
- Knowledge of Saleforce.com
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to clinic)
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program