Driving actionability from NPS® score
Deliver experiences that are not merely satisfactory but remarkable.
28th June 2022 at 12 noon ET
On a scale of 1-10, how eager are you to derive the most value from your NPS®?
A thorough analysis of NPS® can help you understand your customers deeper, pass on actionable insights to relevant teams, and prioritize corrective actions to maximize growth and CLTV.
Not sure where to start?
Join Hindol Basu (GM, Voxco Intelligence)in our upcoming webinar on “Driving actionability from NPS® score,” where he’ll discuss:
- How NPS® has become a universal measure for CX
- Two by two matrix of NPS® contributors: Based on High impact/ importance & satisfaction rating
- Ways to get more out of NPS® with Text and sentiment analysis
- Different factors contributing to NPS®
- How to quantify the impact of NPS® on revenue and churn rate
- How to create long-term customer value via NPS®
Get to Know Our Speaker
GM, Voxco Intelligence
Hindol Basu brings in about 20 years of analytics consulting experience spanning across multiple industry verticals and markets. Hindol holds a bachelor in engineering from IIT Kharagpur and an MBA from IIM Bangalore. He is also an avid contributor to several analytics and machine learning publications.
Net Promoter®, NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score℠ and Net Promoter System℠ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.