Advanced Telephony Features
Broaden phone survey potential with powerful functionalities
Voxco Dialer’s advanced telephony features enable you to get the most out of your call center.
Enhanced interview capabilities
- Direct conference. Use the conference feature to join other people directly into the conversation. This makes it easy for a translator to join the interviewer on a call.
- Transfer out. At any time, transfer a respondent who asks to be connected to someone else. E.g., at the completion of a customer satisfaction study, transfer the respondent to the company’s customer support desk.
- Partial or full recording. Fully or partially record interviews for quality and compliance purposes, and use a custom indexing system to keep track of recordings.
- Audio playback. Play back audio files such as advertisements to refresh the memory and to draw quality responses from respondents.
Dynamic integration with Voxco IVR
- Accept inbound calls. Incoming call rates can be unpredictable. Pre-recorded message systems and keypad response systems help you effectively handling inbound calls and improve your response rates.
- Call blending. Increase productivity by blending incoming/returned calls right into your outbound operations. Incoming calls can be immediately assigned to available interviewers.
- Skill set routing. Maximize interview success. Dispatch an incoming call to the interviewer whose skill level best matches the call profile.
- Transfer and return. Successfully manage privacy-sensitive situations (e.g., health question) by transferring calls to an IVR self-completion survey system. Voxco Dialer will then transfer the person back to an interviewer to continue the phone interview where it left off.