Voxco is a private equity-backed global provider of survey software used to create phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on their leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. Their solution can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premises.
Voxco is an entrepreneurial company with a close-knit team that values collaboration. The lead generation and sales team in Montreal manages and drives lead gen initiatives for their different sales offices serving customers globally.
Voxco is looking to add a Sales Engineer to the sales team. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide pre-sales technical support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring an amazing customer experience with minimal supervision.
SE will work closely with the Lead gen, Marketing & Sales teams. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to present compelling business & use cases to prospects by demonstrating Voxco’s solutions in the context of the prospect’s business, using their deep product & industry knowledge. You will be the bridge between Lead Gen and Sales Teams by performing technical demonstrations to qualified prospects in order to support the sales team in closing the deals.
What you will do:
- Prepare and conduct powerful technical presentations and product demonstrations to prospective customers that clearly communicate the uniqueness and value proposition of Voxco’s solutions With the incorporation of Value Selling techniques, qualify prospects; develop success criteria for demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, and pilots; system builds, and sales cycle win plans; lead demonstrations and demonstration development; and contribute to delivering proof-of-concepts and pilots.
- Drive the adoption of Voxco solutions within strategic accounts and promote their usage across all departments of the company.
- Successfully match customer pain points & requirements to proposed solutions Effectively communicate client needs to Voxco product and development teams for future product enhancements
- Collaborate with sales team members to ensure a smooth customer journey throughout the sales process.
- Learn details of contending products and understand how to technically sell against them
- Maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends, including staying up to date on the competitive landscape in the survey and insights industry
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of prior Sales/Pre-sales Engineering in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Previous experience working in market research industry as well as understanding and familiarity with data science & analytics.
- Proven track record successfully selling complex enterprise solutions
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Extraordinary professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and ability to lead, encouraging both individual and team accomplishments
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and comprehensively
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
Social benefits and more
- Flexibility: This role could be 100% remote.
- Vacations & holidays: 3 weeks’ vacation; 4 sick/personal days per year (not cumulative & non reimbursable); 2 additional holidays between Christmas and New Years.
- Group insurance first day of hire (for applicants within Canada)
- Train up: 200$ per year for physical activities (fitness, skiing pass, yoga, etc); training and professional development support available.
- Cell Phone: Employer offers a company cellphone OR a reasonable reimbursement for personal cellphone fees.
Please find all important information regarding our Job Candidate Privacy Notice by clicking on the following link: https://www.voxco.com/job-candidate-privacy-notice/