Web developer (.NET)
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, and interviewer-administered surveys. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is international and serves clients in over 30 countries. We take pride in our high standards of customer service and quality product offerings.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our Research & Development team in Montreal. We work in an agile development environment. As a member of our R&D team, you will actively participate in the development of new applications and functionalities for our products, as well as in the maintenance of our existing solutions.
With your R&D peers, you will help and participate in these ways:
- Contribute with updates to existing products, including bug fixes and enhancements to the functionality.
- Create functional and design specifications.
- Write code that conforms to the specifications.
- Create and execute tests required to ensure the quality of the code.
- Develop and evaluate User Stories based on client functional requirements.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to continuously improve our products and processes.
- Support internal & external clients with advanced support issues, when required.
What it takes
In order to be considered for the position you must met the following requirements:
- Degree in computer science or the equivalent.
- Good mastery of Microsoft .NET development tools and C# for web applications (MVC)
- Knowledge at various levels of SQL and Entity Framework.
- Asset: Mobile development experience (iOS & Android).
- Bilingual in English and French (written and spoken).
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in software development.
- Be versatile, quality driven, self-reliant but also able to work well in a team.
Voxco is an international, entrepreneurial company. We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of benefits.
- Employer contribution to public transportation reimbursement.
- Complimentary health-snacks and weekly lunches.
- Dining room with games.
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment.