Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global survey software provider with international clients across 30+ countries. Our platform is used by Brand teams, Universities, Government departments, and other organizations to create surveys and collect feedback that help them make better decisions. Our clients run advanced insights programs across customer satisfaction, employee feedback, statistical population studies, and other types of market research. Voxco is a leader in multi-mode data collection and gives clients the options to use phone, mobile, web, and IVR channels for their surveys.
Voxco is an entrepreneurial company with a close-knit team that values collaboration. We pride ourselves on our customer service and always making client success our priority.
The Client Success team is seeking a Survey Scripter/Programmer to join the Montreal office. In this position you will work closely with our clients in North America to program surveys of varying complexity for them on the Voxco platform. You will manage the end-to-end process from initial evaluation of client requirements to the final delivery of a quality programmed survey.
The ideal candidate is able to work autonomously, is detail oriented, and obsessed with quality.
What you will do
- Evaluate client questionnaires (of varying complexity) to determine the best programming approach. Provide recommendations and solutions to clients. Provide best-practice consultancy.
- Help sales teams in the quote process when estimating Service Hours for a project.
- On the Voxco survey platform, personally program interactive surveys for phone, mobile, web methods, following client specifications and timelines.
- Customize the look of client web-surveys to their branding requirements.
- Manage multiple client projects independently, ensuring timely and error free output.
- Remain up-to date on work and respond effectively to changes required by the clients.
- Manage 3rd party scripting partners, and provide quality assurance for their work.
- Provide scripting expertise to in-house teams and offices in Europe and Australia.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in computing, market research, data analysis or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years’ work experience in a technology company.
- Experience in market research, and surveys is a significant asset.
- Programming experience with CSS, Java Script.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of logic to be able to understand complex survey structures.
- Strong communication skills, bilingual in French & English.
- Only candidates who are able to work in our Montreal office will be considered.
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Group RRSP program