Voxco is a global survey software provider with clients in over 30 countries. Our applications are used by corporations, government and market researchers to create web, mobile and off-line surveys. Our systems help organizations gather feedback and insights to make better business decisions.
We are looking for a driven and creative individual to join our team in Montreal as Marketing Graphic Designer, reporting to the Content Manager. This is a pivotal role in Voxco’s marketing team and it is ideal for a candidate with an autonomous mentality.
What you will do
- Work with Content Manager and VP Marketing.
- Development and creation of promo materials for web, digital and social media.
- Create assets such as landing pages, emails, presentations, diagrams and infographics, brochures, posters, ads, social media artwork, etc.
- Building collaterals that follow the brand identity & assisting in the growth of an updated brand identity.
- Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to the team.
In order to be considered for the position you must met the following requirements:
- At least 1-2 of years relevant experience.
- Experience using Adobe Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Office.
- Dynamic, articulate, and creative personality.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Have organizational skills and experience building marketing processes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using Divi Builder
- An understanding of digital typesetting (typography)
- Have a thorough understanding of digital typesetting (typography)
Only candidates who can work in our Montreal office will be considered.
Please demonstrate your work with a design portfolio.
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance)
- STM public transit co-pay program
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga, Nintendo Switch)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program