Voxco is a global survey software provider with clients in over 30 countries. Our applications are used by corporations, government and market researchers to create web, mobile and off-line surveys. Our systems help organizations gather feedback and insights to make better business decisions.
We are looking for a driven, results-oriented individual to join our team in Montreal as Enterprise Sales Executive, reporting to the VP Sales. You will be responsible for all points in the sales cycle – from prospecting, acquiring clients, negotiation, to closing deals. This is a pivotal role at Voxco and it is ideal for a candidate with an autonomous/hunter mentality.
What you will do:
- Focus on growing new revenue from Enterprise/Corporate prospect clients in your territory.
- Drive the pipeline through personal outreach and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Become an expert on the different buyer segments, understand how clients buy and the criteria they prioritize in the purchase decision.
- Monitor competitive activity and industry news channels for relevance to Voxco. Represent Voxco at industry events/association meetings.
- Work closely with our Marketing and North American regional sales teams to develop pertinent demand-generation strategies for your territory.
- Generate new leads through prospecting, networking and cold calling.
- Make sales presentations to prospective customers, showcase our products and educate prospective clients on the value of our solutions for their business needs.
- Prepare proposals/respond to RFIs, negotiate and address business terms to close the sale.
- Consistently meet or exceed quota expectations, participate in Sales planning & status meetings.
In order to be considered for the position you must met the following requirements:
- At least 5+ years relevant field sales experience in B2B, preferably in business applications and/or SaaS business solutions.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding Sales quotas. Comfortable hunting for new accounts.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Linkedin Sales Navigator and other Sales tools.
- Bilingual with a perfect command of English spoken and written communication skills.
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality. Independent and self-motivated.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Able to travel in North America (US and Canada) when necessary.
Only candidates who can work in our Montreal office will be considered.
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance)
- STM public transit co-pay program
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program