Voxco, is a private equity-backed global provider of survey
software that is used to create phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys.
Organizations in over 30 countries rely on their leading survey technology to
collect feedback and gain insights.
The software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise.
Voxco is an entrepreneurial company with a close-knit team that values
collaboration. The Lead generation and Sales team in Montreal manages and
drives the lead generation initiatives for their different sales offices in North
America, Europe and Australia.
Voxco is looking to add Sales Engineer to the sales team. The overriding
responsibility of this role is to provide pre-sales technical / functional support
to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer happiness with
SE will work closely with the Lead gen and Marketing teams. The ideal
candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to convince and provide
direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to
client business. You will be the bridge between Lead Gen and Sales Team by
performing technical demonstration to qualified prospects in order to support
the sales team in closing the deals.
What you will do:
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation
- Drive the adoption of Voxco solutions within strategic accounts, rapidly growing usage across departments within the enterprise.
- Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials and deliver training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of contending products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Voxco products
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Technical teams
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (E.g. Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics)
- Minimum of 5 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Extraordinary professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills (needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques)
- Possess relevant functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- Strong leadership and ability to lead, encouraging both individual and team accomplishments
- Ability to learn new technologies
- This role could be 100% remotely
Our client is pride on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day.
Social benefits and more
- Remote work is completely fine and our client is pride on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about the work environment:
- Full range of health benefits
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Group RRSP program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Extended Health Care