Quality Assurance Lead Analyst
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on our leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is a rapidly growing private equity backed company with a close-knit team. We value collaboration and take pride in our innovative product development and high standards of customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead Analyst to join our QA Team in Montreal. The position reports to the R&D Director. The candidate is passionate about testing & performance, takes pride in the quality of their work and is extremely details focused.
What you will do:
As part of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Lead & manage the QA Team
- Participate in the revision of design & functional specifications.
- Define required test strategies and QA team KPI
- Develop and execute tests including performance and security tests.
- Report on results and recommend the release of the products.
- Manage the results of various testing activities and ensure that they are entered into the system.
What it takes:
In order to be considered for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- DEC in software engineering, computer science or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience managing quality assurance for a SaaS platform and teams that support it.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting software development and via automated end to end testing
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and entry/exit criteria.
- Experience in and comfort with agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in managing and working with remote team members.
- Hands-on experience with test/QA Automation tools such as selenium and performance tests.
- Experience with JIRA and building effective dashboards on system defects.
- Familiar with micro-service architecture and APIs.
- Bilingual English and French. High communication skills.
Voxco is an international, entrepreneurial company. We pride ourselves on being a close-knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal’s downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of benefits (e.g. medical insurance, bus pass..)
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dining room and a games room
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment.