CX Product Manager
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on our leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is a rapidly growing private equity backed company with a close-knit team. We value collaboration and take pride in our innovative product development and high standards of customer service.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong agile mindset of creating value, learning and iterative development to guide our CX software development team to deliver top of the line products. You will work closely with team members from R&D, QA, Marketing and Sales to define the development of new features and continually improve our suite of products throughout their life cycle. You will take the lead in organizing the efforts of a cross-functional team to deliver high quality product enhancements to our growing base of clients. The ideal candidate has prior experience in a similar role; has excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills; and is highly resourceful with a can-do attitude.
As part of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Understand our market – Experience Engagement Market with a focus on customer experience
- Prioritize continuously in according with new understandings and validations of market needs
- Working to gather, prioritize, plan and execute the development schedule for new products, feature requests and requirements, and bug reports. This involves frequent communication with clients and other key points of contact in the company.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of designers, software developers, marketers, QA and more to shape the product and create value for our customers
- Creating user stories and other materials to clearly illustrate the team’s efforts, beyond technical documentation.
- Creating UI/UX design briefs and requirement documents and reviewing deliverables.
- Optimize the value of work carried out by the team
- Define user requirements, functional requirements, data flows, business process flows
- Clearly express product backlog items
- Prioritize the backlog for best achieve goals and missions
- Ensure that the backlog is clear and that the team knows what they will work on next
- Serving as a liaison between the various Company departments and being the point-person for non-technical teams and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate non-technical activities of product delivery (i.e. knowledge transfer for support/training teams, release notes, help documentation, etc.)
What it takes:
In order to be considered for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years experience in product management or product owner roles in an agile environment for the development of web/mobile applications.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to understand business requirements, opportunity costs, trade-offs and effectively translate these into documentation.
- You listen. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push things forward. People love working with you.
- Strong communication skills. Able to clearly explain and articulate concepts in a concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work with global teams, including conference calls in the evening when and as required
- Great fluency in written and spoken English
- French a plus
Assets to your candidacy are:
- Experience in customer, product, employee or brand experience research
- Experience in Market Research
- Experience in survey or feedback systems.
- Experience with Jira
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Competitive Salary
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to clinic)
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral Bonus
- Group RRSP program