Lead Generation Specialist
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, and interviewer-administered surveys. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is international and serves clients in over 30 countries. We take pride in the high standards of our products and services.
We are looking for an experienced lead generator to join our Sales Team in our Montreal office. The position reports to the VP, Sales. The candidate is someone who is passionate about making money, working independently and is extremely detailed focused. The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for finding new opportunities for our sales team, within our B2B environment.
As part of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals
- Place outbound calls and send emails to uncover opportunities with prospect companies.
- Document all activities related to leads/accounts using Salesforce
- Uncover interest that may develop into a solid sales opportunity
- Articulate Voxco business values to prospects
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge
- Coordinates with Sales and Marketing for new lead generation campaigns.
What it takes:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a B2B environment
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset; Fluent English a must
- Speaks clearly- excellent communication and active listening
- Great communicator (oral/spoken/written) in both languages
- Previous telemarketing/lead generation experience
- Positive and “can do” attitude
- Team player
- Persuasive – look for creative ways to obtain information
- Ability to grasp information
- Technical skills needed (Microsoft office (word, excel), ease with internet surfing, Salesforce an asset)
- Self-starter/results driven/detail oriented
- Sales and goal oriented
- Flexible schedule
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day.
- A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to private clinic)
- STM public transit co-pay program
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program
- Dining room and a game room: