Careers at Voxco
Content Marketing Manager
Location: Montreal, Canada
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software that is used to create phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on our leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise.
The Marketing team in Montreal drives all marketing initiatives, including communication, for our global operations. Voxco is an entrepreneurial company with a close-knit team. We value collaboration and take pride in our high standards of customer service.
Voxco is looking for an experienced Marketing writer to join our Marketing team as a Content Marketing Manager. It is a hands-on position and requires a candidate with creativity and excellent writing skills.
The overriding responsibility of this role is to develop a communication strategy and create content that serves to generate demand for our products on a global level. The candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and executing all content marketing efforts. This includes email campaigns, website content, blog articles, white papers, policy documents and other materials as required.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and thrive in an entrepreneurial culture. The position reports to the VP, Marketing.
What you will do
- Lead the idea generation process for our communication initiatives. This may include brainstorming sessions, industry research, discussions with internal subject matter experts, etc.
- Define editorial objectives, tone and direction. Manage editorial calendar.
- Write compelling business and technical copy for multiple channels, including product collateral, presentations, policy papers, case studies, website, blog posts, social media, and press releases.
- Actively manage Voxco’s social media channels (twitter, Linkedin, Facebook). Share best practices and new trends with internal teams.
- Ensure SEO best practices are being applied in all content.
- Monitor industry news channels for relevance to Voxco.
- Work with Marketing Manager to evaluate ROI and effectiveness of content tactics.
- Oversee translation process.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant work experience.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in B2B content development, ideally for SaaS/technology companies.
- Proven experience writing and producing content assets (case studies, white papers, etc.) from both a business and technical perspective.
- Razor sharp ability to distill the essence of relevant concepts into copy (i.e. quickly understand business relevance and what matters to Voxco’s industry verticals).
- Possess excellent writing skills. Master both long form text and snappy, action oriented copy writing.
- Firm grasp of SEO principles and best practices.
- Strong project management skills. Creative, self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- High attention to detail and ability to ensure high-quality of own work.
- Outstanding English communication and language skills, bilingual in French.
- Only candidates who are able to work in our Montreal office will be considered.
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program