Ad Testing Survey Template
Test your ads with your target audience before they go live
- Get immediate feedback and be able to make changes as needed.
- Tweak your creativity to suit the tastes of the audience.
- Manage your budget wisely and spend it more on creatives offering better engagement.
Want to choose the perfect advertisement from the creatives you have? Already have the creatives? Want to test them on your target audience? Use Voxco’s handcrafted Ad Testing survey template and get started now!
See how it works- Book a demo
Get free access to the Ad Testing Survey Template by completing this form.
Why Use Ad Testing Surveys?
One of the most crucial aspects of any marketing campaign is the advertisements. When advertisements win hearts, half the work for the brand is done there itself. However, advertisements that aren’t done correctly might burn a hole in your wallet. A fresh concept may appeal to you but not the general public.
It might be terrible if it is implemented without receiving input. It would be too expensive in terms of both time and resources. This can be avoided with ad testing.
Why Voxco for Ad Testing Surveys
- With Voxco’s diverse array of questions, capture the exact sentiments of your audience. Image selector, multimedia questions – allowing you to design creatives without worrying about survey compatibility.
- Reach the last of your audiences with Voxco’s omnichannel survey software. Utilise online, offline, telephone – all the channels to maximise the reach of your ad test survey.
- Derive impactful insights and find your perfect creative! With Voxco’s powerful analytics and interactive dashboards, analyze data and derive results in a jiffy!
Ad testing surveys involve gathering customer sentiment regarding multiple creatives/advertisements owned by an organization to arrive at the best one.
Ad testing surveys are conducted to manage ad spending in a better way. Knowing what creatives would work and which wouldn’t definitely allows efficient management of resources.
Ideally, ad testing surveys can be conducted once the organization has a few creatives ready. Multiple advertisements can be pitched to the audience to know which one would work best.
Why is customer satisfaction important?
Customers switching companies cost organizations a total of $1.6 trillion annually. But why do customers switch?
Because companies are not able to match customer expectations – a problem that can be easily resolved by conducting regular customer feedback surveys. The top reasons why customer satisfaction matter are pointed as below:
Important indicator for customer repurchase decisions :
If customers are happy with the interactions with the brand, it will lead to continuous repurchase cycle leading to improved profits over the long run.
Lower customer churn & Improve customer lifetime value:
A ‘totally satisfied customer’ contributes 2.6 times more revenue than a ‘somewhat satisfied customer’. Furthermore, a ‘totally satisfied customer’ contributes 14 times more revenue than a ‘somewhat dissatisfied customer’. Satisfied customer leads to improve Customer lifetime value for any brand.
Cheaper to retain customers than acquire new ones :
It costs six to seven times more to acquire new customers than it does to retain existing customers. Therefore, it is profitable to ensure your current customers are satisfied.
How can Voxco help in improving customer satisfaction scores?
Voxco has been used by customer-centric companies like Sephora, Yves Rocher, Mayo Clinic, American Health Association, Decathlon and many more to align customer expectations with customer service & offerings by intensive customer feedback collection.