Predictive Dialer System
- Preview, power, and predictive dialing modes
- Digital recording of partial or complete interviews
- Intelligent predictive algorithms adapted for research needs.
- Call-backs priorities fully configurable.
- Filtering of busy signals, faxes, answering machines, and wrong numbers.
- Inbound IVR campaign management and call routing to queues with the most appropriate group of interviewers.
- IVR-based automated surveys as integrated data collection mode.
- Do not call list tailored to market research compliance regulations.
- Complete telephone system designed to run with the telephone interviewing solution (CATI).
- Time zone management.
- Allows monitoring of interviews (screen image and voice).
- Scripting of advanced functions (multimedia, transfer, etc.)
- Call blending for inbound/outbound operations
- VoIP protocol: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Supported codecs: G.711 and enhanced RTP (G.729A ,G.729AB, G.723.1)
- Up to 50% productivity gains by reducing interviewers downtime (up to 52 minutes of interviewer conversation per hour)
- Minimizes dropped calls through complete control on target drop rate (in %).
- Predictive dialer adapts instantly to changing conditions.
- Answered calls connected within one second.
- Accommodates various combinations of traditional switched telephone networks (PSTN) and IP (VoIP).
- Access to numerous VoIP services
- Manages telephone lists in compliance with legal and ethical requirements governing the market research sector.
- VoIP brings flexibility on capacity increase
- At ease and efficient in small to very large call centers
© Voxco, 2015. All rights reserved.