Social Media Monitoring Tool
Enhance your understanding of any chosen topic through in-depth semantic analysis of what is said on the Social Web.
Click to enlarge
- Acuity4 Social listens in on and analyses content from social media, blogs, micro-blogs, forums, news feeds, review boards, articles, etc.
- Flexible choice of search parameters ensures that the research is narrowed down to exactly what the user is searching for.
- These parameters include selection of web source types (Twitter, Facebook, Customer Review Boards, Mainstream News, Blogs, etc.) to monitor and the industries to target.
- Validation of the key categories and concepts to include or exclude and the type of information to gather (people, places, brands, etc.).
- Detailed search parameters allow users to focus, very accurately, on the most relevant documents and postings instead of grabbing millions of irrelevant posts.