Technical Support Specialist
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, and interviewer-administered surveys. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is international and serves clients in over 30 countries. We take pride in our high standards of customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join our Help Desk Support Team in Montreal. You will be responsible for resolving customer issues of different severity levels and answering complex questions by phone or portal. You will document cases, provide issue resolution and customer notification. Customers will rely on you as their key point of contact at Voxco for the speedy resolution to their support requirements.
Does this sound like you?
- You like puzzles and problem solving. Troubleshooting is fun.
- You have a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work/cases.
- You enjoy challenges, are keen to keep learning and contributing to process improvements.
- You work well independently but are also a great team player who will work closely with our Support teams in Montreal, Europe and Australia.
- You are very comfortable communicating and working with clients to help resolve problems. You remain patient and calm even in stressful moments.
- You are well organized in your work habits, and are diligent in updating and maintaining ticketing systems.
What it takes:
In order to be considered for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- AEC/DEC in computer sciences.
- Knowledge of servers, IIS, MS SQL.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in technical support for a company, with at least one year in line-of-business applications support.
- Fluently bilingual (English & French), and strong communication skills.
- Available to occasionally work evening and weekend as part of team shift rotation.
- Available to travel occasionally to client site in the US and Canada.
The following are considered assets to your candidacy:
- Previous experience with survey software, and/or experience in market research/survey data collection.
- Knowledge of software and environments: VmWare, Terminal Server, Server Web.
Voxco is an international, entrepreneurial company. We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of benefits
- Dining room and a games room
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment