Software Pre-Sales Engineer
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, and interviewer-administered surveys. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is international and serves clients in over 30 countries. We take pride in our high standards of customer service and quality product offerings.
In this role you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle of Voxco survey software solutions, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales team at Voxco.
You will work closely with members of the North American Sales and Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Actively drive the solution design stage for the sales process, finding best solution for prospects/client.
- Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs.
- Conduct product demos to clients and prospects.
- If required, provide short product training sessions during pre-sale buying cycle.
- Provide Technical Support & Advice to Sales team.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities.
- Communicate with R&D team on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback.
- Bachelors degree or computer science diploma.
- 5+ years experience working as a Pre-Sales Engineer, ideally for a software solution company.
- Prior responsibility for all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Market Research industry experience is an asset but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, able to explain technical concepts & product solutions to both business & technical users.
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Extremely well-organized and able to work independently.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (about 10% of time and able to travel to US).
Voxco is an international, entrepreneurial company. We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to clinic)
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program