Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Montreal, Canada
Global Survey Software
Voxco is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, and interviewer-administered surveys. Our software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Voxco is international and serves clients in over 30 countries. We take pride in the high standards of our products and services.
We looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our QA Team in Montreal. The position reports to the Director of the QA Team. The candidate is someone who is passionate about testing & performance, takes pride in the quality of their work and is extremely details focused.
As part of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Participate in the revision of design & functional specifications
- Define required test strategies and build the appropriate testing plans
- Develop and execute tests including performance and security tests
- Report on results and recommend the release of the products
- Manage the results of various testing activities and ensure that they are entered into the system
- Identify and manage the defects
What it takes:
In order to be considered for the position, you must have:
- University degree or DEC in software engineering, computer science or other related field
- 5+ years’ work experience in quality assurance in a software development environment
- Prior work experience in software testing automation (asset)
- Have a good understanding of web application development and be enthusiastic about new technologies
- A strong intuition for good user interface design is a definite asset
- Excellent planning & organizational skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently yet also a strong team player (agile (SCRUM) environment).
- Bilingual in English and French (written and spoken).
- Strong communication skills
Voxco is an international, entrepreneurial company. We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of benefits (e.g. medical insurance, bus passes, etc.)
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dining room and a games room
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment