Voxco is a survey software technology provider with clients in over 30 countries. We are looking for a driven, results-oriented individual to join our team in Montreal as Marketing Manager, reporting to the VP Marketing. This is a pivotal role at Voxco, responsible for developing and leading our acquisition strategies to attract new leads/clients and communication strategies to ensure engagement of existing clients.
You will oversee the marketing activities for Voxco; implement plans at the global and regional level, and drive marketing for individual product lines. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing and have a strong understanding of SaaS business models. An attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. This is a hands-on role that requires close collaboration with other members of the marketing, sales and product management teams.
If you have a few years of B2B marketing experience under your belt and are passionate about owning a marketing leadership role at an international, entrepreneurial company – this is the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create & execute messaging and competitive positioning strategies for our products to create brand awareness, fuel sales growth, and increase customer engagement.
- Become an expert on our different buyer segments, how they buy and the buying criteria they prioritize when choosing survey software.
- Work closely with our European and North American regional sales managers to develop pertinent lead acquisition strategies in different markets.
- Monitor competitive activity and industry news channels for relevance to Voxco, and expand Voxco’s presence in industry news, listings, directories, and associations.
- Drive and manage SEM channels (Google, Bing, etc). Work with our in-house digital marketing specialist to optimize performance of ads and keywords.
- Drive outbound email campaigns, articles, whitepapers and press releases. Develop written materials and work with freelance technical writers when needed.
- Actively manage content on our blog, website and social media channels (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook) with the goal of engaging industry influencers.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and arm them with effective sales tools (presentations, fact sheets, training etc.)
- Oversee the creation of communication assets for our products (tips & tricks, how-to videos etc.) to help new clients quickly become comfortable in using our products.
- A university degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
- At least 6+ years’ relevant marketing experience, with a minimum of 3 years in B2B marketing, preferably in marketing business applications and/or SaaS.
- Hands-on experience in creating and managing customer acquisition strategies throughout the purchase life cycle (lead funnel).
- Firm grasp of SEO principles; experience with SEM (Google Adwords), analytics, web technology, and deep understanding of the concepts of creative and brand strategy.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools – Salesforce/Pardot an asset.
- Must be able to adapt to Voxco’s tone of voice and understand what type of communications and offers resonate with customers in different industry verticals.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams in an entrepreneurial and fluid environment.
- Bilingual, strong communicator with superior writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Product Marketing experience for a software product is an asset.
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to private clinic)
- STM public transit co-pay program
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program
- Dining room and a game room: