Digital Marketing Specialist
Voxco is a global survey software company with clients in 30+ countries. We are looking for an experienced individual to join our marketing team in Montreal as a Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for managing the technical execution of our B2B client acquisition strategies, and ensuring that Voxco is following best practices in SEO, SEM, and outbound marketing.
The successful candidate will understand the B2B sales cycle, lead funnel marketing, and have a proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven environment. You have a strong eye for detail and an analytical mindset. You can extract and clearly communicate important insights from raw data.
Voxco is an entrepreneurial company and this is a hands-on position. It requires flexibility, and the ability to balance autonomy and collaboration with multiple teams. If you are highly responsible, self-motivated and an expert in B2B digital marketing, this is the role for you.
- Maintain and manage our client database, CRM and marketing automation system. Pardot and Salesforce experience is a tremendous asset.
- Guide our database segmentation strategy to maintain clean, effective lists of leads and clients. Optimize our ability to lead high-value prospects through the sales funnel and nurture existing contacts.
- Continuously monitor and make technical recommendations to improve each of our sales funnel touch points (PPC ads, landing pages, website forms, email marketing).
- Manage day-to-day PPC campaign management (Google, Bing). Implement campaigns, ad groups, and ads that support multiple products and regions. Optimize bids and budgets to maximize ROI, conversion rates and cost per lead.
- Develop and distribute web traffic and lead conversion reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Analyze KPIs and make specific recommendations for addressing opportunities and challenges.
- Become an expert of all digital networks in the market research industry. Evaluate and recommend investment opportunities for PPC traffic across industry listings, software directories, industry news, social networks, and more.
- Through a deep knowledge of SEO, help optimize our website performance and constantly strive to improve organic search rankings.
- Keep up-to-date on latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and ensure that these are applied at Voxco as needed. Continually strive to help Voxco optimize our marketing processes to be more efficient and more effective.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A university degree in Marketing, Communication, or other relevant field.
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant digital marketing experience, preferably supporting B2B sales, marketing and/or customer success teams.
- Experience managing a marketing automation system for email marketing and database management (strong preference for Pardot/Salesforce).
- Proven, hand-on experience in creating and managing PPC campaigns, keyword strategies and analyzing performance via Google Adwords, Analytics.
- Firm grasp of SEO and customer acquisition strategies throughout the purchase life cycle (lead funnel).
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and accountability. Able to understand how your own work fits into overall business strategies.
- Self-motivated and resourceful in driving projects forward. Autonomous but also able to work closely with others in a collaborative environment.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French.
We pride ourselves on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about our work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to private clinic)
- STM public transit co-pay program
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga, Golf tournament)
- Referral bonus
- Group RRSP program
- Dining room and a game room: